POSITIONING ORGANISATIONS FOR NEW ENVIRONMENTS
Welcome to the ‘Preparedness Pathway’ – a series of one-day sector specific workshops to support organisations and their workers. With the aim of ‘Positioning Organisations for New Environments’, these workshops consider:
- Are you ready?
- Where do you fit in?
- What else do you need to do?
- What can you offer?
Take a look at our promotional clip for more.
Workshop 1: Managers, Program Co-ordinators and Board Members
- Moving from strategy to operations (plans into actions)
- ‘If you build it, they will come’
- Is the structure working?
- What does the organisation offer?
- Who wants it?
- What opportunities are out there?
- Leadership in the ‘New World’:
- Have you provided a clear ‘road map’ for your staff to follow?
- Enabling and developing your most important resources
Workshop 2: Co-ordinators, Team Leaders and Case Managers
- How to turn organisational plans into living, breathing and ‘doable’ actions.
- ‘When you’re the “meat in the sandwich”:
- Keeping everyone happy.
- Are you leading or just managing?
- Supporting staff to be awesome.
- How are you measuring up to the ‘plan’?
Workshop 3: Support Workers and Volunteers
- Which bit of the whole change process relates to you?
- Are you really one of the organisation’s most valuable resources?
- Isn’t risk management just about WHS?
- Where do you fit into the ‘Strategic Plan’?
- Do you need to be doing something that you are not already doing?