Studying as an adult can be hard. All of us in the training team know this first hand. Sometimes trying to juggle work, children, housework, weekend sports and study can be just too daunting—but it doesn’t have to be. With a few tricks to help you along, you could be studying your way to a new job or career in no time. Here are a few ideas to make things easier.
1. Set up a study space to minimize distractions.
2. Make a study plan. Routines work for a reason!
3. Make study time a priority.
4. Ask for help - your teacher and your family want you to succeed and will help wherever they can.
5. Make connections - work with other students.
6. Take breaks and give your mind time to refresh.